b 2pacavelli: GrooveFest

2pacavelli

"A coward dies a thousand deaths, a soldier dies but once"

Monday, April 28, 2008

GrooveFest


Finally, I found something in Oklahoma that reminds me of home.

For a weekend I felt like I was young again, running around in Boulder, Colorado. Groovefest was held here in Norman this weekend. It was a mix of folk rock + soul music = Awesome! I had the opportunity to hear one of my friends, Kevin Watson, play again and he rocked it as usual. If you have 15-20 minutes, and are a lover of good music, give a listen.

Groovefest is an annual music festival held at Andersen Park in Norman, OK. It's a platform for many local bands/talent to come showcase their skills. If you ever plan on visiting Norman, try and plan to make it during Groovefest. You won't be disappointed!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home