b 2pacavelli: 365 days...

2pacavelli

"A coward dies a thousand deaths, a soldier dies but once"

Saturday, March 29, 2008

365 days...

I missed a day yesterday, damnit! I'm back today, and better than ever...

I just want to share with you quick, a new job I'm tackling over the next 365 days. I was inspired by this Chevy commercial I saw a few months ago. I'm not going to shave my head (usually I keep it bald) nor cut my beard for 365 days. I'm also going to take a picture everyday to track the progress. I'll post some pics along the way, stay tuned and pray for me to have self-control, because it's not going to be an easy task.

Have a good weekend, talk to you soon.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger fantast bouyah said…

    good luck with this...should be neat to follow your updates

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger Big T said…

    Thanks Jack, we'll see if I can really make it. It's been 13 days, and I'm already having doubts. I'll pull through, thanks for the support. PS-where's my shirt? :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home