b 2pacavelli: Pick your poison

2pacavelli

"A coward dies a thousand deaths, a soldier dies but once"

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Pick your poison

So, last night I woke every hour to extremely loud thunder and rain. I also had a scarred 7 year old elbowing me in the ribs or kicking my knees every 10 minutes. Needless to say, today I'm tired and a little bit grouchy.

However after talking to my co-workers in Colorado, I could have woken up to snow, and had an hour long commute to work today. That doesn't sound any better, and I'm sure I would have been pissed when I got to work if I had that commute. Either way I look at it, I've just gotta pick my poison.

At least I work from home and I can rock out to guitar hero if I get too frustrated.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home